Sightpath Medical (SPM) is the leading U.S. provider of on-demand equipment and services for cataract and LASIK surgery. In 2013 we implemented a mobile solution for laser assisted cataract surgery with the femtosecond laser that is sweeping the nation. This equipment is bringing image-guided computer precision to surgeons seeking to provide a targeted LASIK –like outcome to their cataract patients. With our growing business we are looking to add more outside sales representatives to our already energetic, hardworking and effective team. We have the following opening in Chicago, IL for a Strategic Market Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
1. New Business
- Actively sells and promotes the services provided by Sightpath Medical, achieving both quarterly and annual gross margin and procedure objectives.
- Responsible for the initial and continued promotion of new Sightpath Medical services to potential and existing customer base.
- Ensures proper customer contract understanding, guidance, and support.
- Provide facilities and offices with information on all services offered as well as accurate pricing and policies.
- Generates new business through business relationships and referrals.
- Actively finds and cultivates new sales opportunities under the guidance and support of field and corporate management.
- Frequent contact with the Strategic Market Director and Vice President of Sales to embrace territory goals & objectives, while developing strategies and the tasks needed to add new accounts.
2. Existing business
- Maintain, communicate, negotiate, and keep current all contracts, addendums, renewals, & customer understanding and support while answering and resolving customer inquiries within committed timeframes.
- Remain aware of competitive sales activity with Sightpath Medical customers and inform management of competitive trends.
- Correspond with the VP of Sales, Strategic Market Director, Director of Marketing, Operations Director and VP of Operations regarding new opportunities within existing business.
- Provide feedback on all Sightpath Medical Services and territory needs.
3. Special Projects
- Successfully sell, market, and in-service Sightpath Medical Customer Marketing Programs.
- Market the “Sightpath Medical Storefront” program as a “value ad” for new and existing Doctor and facility customers.
- Be active in adding, updating, and sharing customer relationship management information for potential and existing customers.
- Degree in Business or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Knowledgeable in computer skills specifically all aspects of Microsoft Office as well as Internet software.
- Strong customer relationship management skills
- Able to manage own time and to set priorities.
- Able to work well in a team environment and be an integral team player.
- Self-directed, energetic, motivated and able to adapt to a changing environment.